Thursday, June 16, 2011

Super Healthy Kids: Power Gold Smoothie

My daughter can eat fruit all day long. She loves all kinds of different fruit; mangos, blueberries, strawberries, bananas, apples, pineapple, you name it.
Veggies however, are another story. I can hardly get her to touch them. Lately I have been sneaking her veggies in her meals thanks to The Sneaky Chef and her brilliant ideas. The little one's favorite is the mac n cheese. She doesn't even notice that there are veggies hiding in there!

Anyway, I have been doing a lot of blog browsing looking for more ideas for healthy meals and snacks for myself and for kids.

I came across a website called Super Healthy Kids. I recently tried making the Power Gold Smoothie and my daughter LOVED it. Inside the smoothie were some hidden carrots.


Child tested, and approved! :)




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Jessica Seinfeld has a cookbook about sneaking veggies into your kids meals.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...