Monday, April 18, 2011

BLOG HEAD Monday #7 Easter Edition 2

Just Beckause, I've got Easter on the brain!


These Easter Bunny Mason Jars are so adorable. These were made by Just Another Day in Paradise. You can find the Tutorial HERE on The CSI Project.

I love this sign made by Serenity NowTutorial also over at The CSI Project.


These cute plushies were made by Dandelions and Lace. You can find the Bunny tutorial HERE and the Chicks HERE.

YUM YUM YUM!!! Get the Recipe for these delicious looking Peanut Butter Easter Eggs at Diddles and Dumplings.

From Candle Jars to Candy Jars; see how Increasingly Domestic made these pretty jars HERE.

Hoppy Easter! Check out more pictures of these cute Easter blocks at Craftily Ever After.

What is that adorable bunny made out of? Come find out at Mom's Of All Trades.


I love these little planter nests! Tales of a Trophy Wife gives shows her tutorial and other Spring decor HERE.

I love love love this Shabby Easter Tree made by My Wonderfully Made.

I love the colors of the rosettes on this wreath made by Joy in the Jumble. Definately perfect for Spring!


This wreath was made by California Callahans. I love the little nest!


Now this is just awesome. You have to check out more pics at Flamingo Toes. You won't be disappointed!

These pretty bird's nest shadow boxes were made by Liz Marie.

Last, but certainly not least; resurrection rolls to represent Jesus' empty tomb. You can find the recipe over at feathers from my nest. What an amazing way to explain the true meaning of Easter to the youngins. :)

If you were featured today, I would love it if you'd grab a button:

Photobucket" />"/>


Or you can grab my BLOG HEAD Monday button:
Photobucket"/>

<3 Becky


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...