Tuesday, April 12, 2011

BLOG HEAD Monday #6: Easter Edition


Just Beckause, I've got EASTER on the brain

So maybe it is BLOG HEAD Tuesday this week... oh well, better late than never!


This Spring Specimen Wall Art is so stinkin' cute. Check out more up close pictures at Tatertots and Jello.

Here is a super creative idea by Homework on how to decorate real eggs for Easter. Check out how she did it HERE.


These pretty pearl egg topiaries were made by lemon tree creations.

This stunning Spring mantel is from Burlap and Lace. Get the tutorial for her blossom tree and Spring sign HERE.


This beauty was made by Jodie over at Love, Laughter and Decor.


I love burlap! And I LOOOVE this wreath. I haven't ever seen one made like this. So creative. Check out what else janlynn-sewmore has for spring decor HERE.

The tutorial for these bunny finials made by Melinda at Under My Umbrella can be found over at The Sassy Sanctuary. So adorable.

I love this display by Yolanda over at Monkey See, Monkey do. See how she put it all together HERE.


I love this Easter Egg frame made by jandjhome.


These nests are made out of shredded paper. This picture is from Country Living.


YUM!!! These eggmallow delights look so yummy. Check out how Landee See, Landee do made these HERE.
How cute are these Peep cupcakes?? I found these over at Mommy Savers.

I absolutely love these tuxedo peeps! I found them over at Tip Junkie. You can find the tutorial on how to make these HERE.

In a tuxedo, or on a stick; chocolate Peeps look delish! These Peep Pops were made by Christi at Love from the Oven.


If you were featured today, I'd love it if you'd grab my button:



Photobucket" />"/>
Or you can grab my BLOG HEAD Monday button:

Photobucket"/>



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring my wreath! I'm grabbing my button.

    Thanks again. I am so excited.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...