Monday, March 28, 2011

BLOG HEAD Monday #5



Just Beckause, I've got Bloggin' on the brain!

Get ready for SPRING!

Auntie Lolo Crafts has a tutorial for this adorable button egg HERE. You can find the tutorial for the felt bunnies over at Sandy's Creations.

Check out how cute this Nest and Egg Specimen Art is; made by Coutney over at A Diamond in the Stuff.


I love love love these vintage inspired Easter eggs made by Lindsey at Inspiring Creations. I even love the setup she has for them!
I made some using scrapbook paper and plastic eggs just like she did. Mine didn't turn out quite so vintage... pictures to come!
Need more Easter egg ideas? Laura from Craft Classes and Creations explains how she made this twine Easter egg HERE.

I love this little Pottery Barn inspired Easter Basket made by Tracy over at Kindness Matters. Tracy used Vinyl for the letters on her eggs.


Don't have vinyl? No problem. Joy at Thrifty Parsonage Living used stickers for her eggs. I absolutely love that she put them in a frame! See more details on how she made it HERE.

I LOVE this centerpiece made by Kami at No Biggie. Check out the tutorial on Tidy Mom.


I love love love this printable! Click HERE to get your free printable from taidye original.

This is a great quick treat idea (especially for visiting teaching!) it is what it is  gives a free printable HERE.
Cherry Blossom trees are my favorite! We have one painted over my daughter's crib. I'm a Mom not a Professional gives a TUTORIAL on how to make these pretty trees.


I love WOOD PROJECTS!


This Pottery Barn inspired sign was made by Kim over at Too Much Time on My Hands. You can find the tutorial HERE.

Heather over at Whipperberry created this sign using an old pallet. The quote is perfect too! Check out the tutorial HERE.

This would be awesome in my kitchen. This lovely sign was made by Michael at Inspired by Charm.


This Home sign was made from an old cabinet door. Carrie at Redefining C gives a tutorial HERE.

From shutter, to jewelry rack! Genious! Check out how June did it at Creations by June.

When I first saw this I started singing the Black Eyed Peas, I'm a be song. haha. This is such a cute idea for a monogram sign! Benita over at Butterflies and Seashells came up with this adorable idea.

Where would we be without BURLAP!?


This is seriously awesome. Brown Paper Packages is one of my favorite blogs. You should check it out. Now. :)
Check out this sweet frame transformation over at I Heart My Glue Gun.

This super adorable burlap purse was made by Laura from Laurmelas House. Check out her blog for additional photos.

If you were featured today, I'd love it if you'd grab my button:
Photobucket" />"/>

Or you can grab my BLOG HEAD Monday button:
Photobucket"/>

I have had some issues with my buttons working. I am hoping that I have finally worked it out. Let me know if they still don't work.

Happy Monday!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Shutter jewelry rack! It can be dangerous, because now I keep getting more dangly ear rings... just had to warn you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my screen satchel! They are a lot of fun to make. I am getting ready to make another burlap one. That one sold last week at the silent auction for $60! Can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature! What a cute blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feature! What a lot of cute ideas for spring! You have a cute blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...