Monday, March 21, 2011

BLOG HEAD Monday #4



Just Beckause, I've got Bloggin' on the brain!

I love home Decor!


This is such an amazing idea for planning FHE. Check out how Lil' Luna made this HERE.

This is so adorable and creative. I love how there are fun rules on there too! To see more check out the post at A Creative Princess.

LOVE THIS. Check out more over at A Diamond in the Stuff.

This pretty wall art is made out of STYROFOAM. Such a great thrifty decor idea! Check out how Jess put this together over at Hill Country Homeboy.


Speaking of thrifty. This frame was only $2! See more over at Dancing Creek Designs.

I seriously need one of these for my kitchen. This is awesome. See more details over at Delightful Order.


Speaking of kitchen organization, I really need one of these! I get most of my recipes online so I have a folder on my favorites bar for my recipes, but this is so much better. This was made by Teresa over at You made that?

I love these Just Beckause!


How dang cute is this!? Serious props to Diary of a Crafty Lady.


This is for sure on my to-do list. How CUTE! I am so happy that Jen at My Own Road gives a TUTORIAL on how to make one :).

OOOOH la-la Ruffle top. Check out the tutorial over at Luxe Boulevard

Look at these cute baby legs and super cute shoes to go with them. I can't get over how cute these are! Good Little Things  explains how she made these pretty baby shoes.


Look at these cute revamped shoes!! Diary of a Preppy Mom gives a tutorial on how to spice up old shoes.


YUM!!! Thank heavens I don't have any girl scout cookies or I'd be in trouble! Check out the recipe for these yummy truffles over at The Farm Girl.

If you were featured today, I'd love it if you grabbed a button:

Photobucket




If you weren't featured today and are a fan of my Blog Head Mondays you can grab this button:

Photobucket



Happy Monday!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you so much for featuring me! That is so exciting. I can't get your blog button to work, though, or I would proudly post it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my Rockin' Necklace Tee!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...