Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine's Day Inspiration


I have seen so many cute Valentine's Day craft ideas on the blogs I stalk so i thought I'd share a few!
 Here are a few of my faves:


I LOVE this wreath by Lil' Luna. I basically love everything she does. You should really check out her blog- awesome. Oh yeah, she even has a tutorial on how to make the above wreath. Go HERE.


How stinkin' cute are these love blocks by Oopsey Daisy??! Guess what, she also has a tutorial.


Need a good Valentine card idea? 2-7-365 is where it's at. How clever!


I feel like I am being redundant saying how cute everything is, but who cares.. i'll say it again. THIS IS CUTE! Just Sew Sassy has a tutorial on how she made it.


 Occasionally Crafty made this adorable ruffle rosette shirt. I love the matching tutu! Love it? Lucky you! She has a Tutorial.



<3 <3 <3 I seriously have craft envy with this wreath made by Adventures of Z man and Mark!



Last, but not least. MY FAVORITE. Tree of love by Echoes of Laughter.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I came across your blog on Facebook and I love it. I have been looking for some inspiration for a wreath so this helped a ton thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hayley! That makes me happy that you like my blog and that I could help :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...