Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine Paper Bag Scrapbook



This little book was so much fun to make. This was my first time using the "brown paper bag" scrapbook method. You can find a simple tutorial HERE.



Yes, I had to censor out some of the cheese. 


I left some of the brown paper bag exposed because I like the look... Okay, you caught me, I cut the paper too small. That was the last of that paper and I wanted to use it. But, I truthfully do like the way it looks haha.


I used an index card, wrote a little love note, then ruffed it up a bit.
On the other side is a picture of my hubbs and I after we smashed cake in each others faces. My husband was playing nice, but I decided to have some fun :)

More cheese Censoring.


I didn't include pictures of all of the pages, but I'm sure you get the gist; lots of lovey dovey mushy gushy.

Happy Early Valentine's Day Everyone!!!

I am linking up to:
Keeping it Simple: Motivate Me Monday
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. It is nice to meet you. Maybe I can get my act together and make another bag, but this time take pictures for a tutorial. You know how it is, trying to slow down long enough to photograph each step. Ha! Have a great day. I really enjoyed your blog. Love your banner too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful and colorful! Wow!

    :)
    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...