Monday, February 28, 2011

BLOG HEAD Monday:



Just Beckause, I've got Bloggin' on the brain!


I LOVE RUFFLES!!


I have seen a lot of revamped shirts with ruffles, but this is by far my favorite. WobiSobi is responsible for this pretty thing. You can check out her tutorial HERE.


I am OBSESSED with this ruffle bag made by Glazed from the Heart. You can check it out on her site HERE. This is for sure on my list of things to do! I already have the bag, now to just get my booty in gear!


I have serious sewing envy from the above curtains. These would look SO good in my daughters room! Frog 2 Fab is the mastermind behind these curtains. See her post HERE.


Speaking of ruffling up curtains, check out these super cute shower curtains at Redefining Domestic.



How darling are these leggings!?! Mama Says Sew gives a TUTORIAL on her site on how to make these cuties.


I love love love love this skirt! Savin' Some made this from a pair of holy jeans! Check out the before and afters HERE.



You know what else I love? Anthropology. Especially this Anthropology inspired apron by Prudently Painted Vintage.


I love BURLAP!!
Check out this cute Burlap purse at La Maison Reid. I love everything about this purse, especially that it is BURLAP!



This makes me want to go garage sale hunting so bad. How Sweet it Is picked up this window for 10 bucks! Notice the backround- BURLAP! So cute.


Isn't this wreath adorable!? I love the neutral color of the burlap against the red door. Our Journey of Life Together created this burlapbeauty.


I <3 Skinny Jeans!

I have several pairs of jeans that I would LOVE to make skinny! I'm Topsy Turvy gives a TUTORIAL on how. Brilliant.


 If you were featured today, I'd love it if you'd grab a button:

Photobucket



Speaking of buttons, my brother over at Robs Breakin Viz designed my "blog head" button. Feel free to grab that one too if you'd like!

Photobucket





Photobucket





6 comments:

  1. You are speaking my language here...I ♥ ruffles!!! actually I am quite obsessed:-) and that window picture...awesome!!!! I need to find an old window now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my window frame!! Love all of the ruffles too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the feature! I love ruffles and burlap too!! Some great stuff here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feature! I tried to grab a button, but it doesn't seem to me working??
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feature! I'm in great company! Let me know if you try out my skinny jean tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, the button is working now. Thanks again for the feature! I asked my followers to visit you!
    http://jsbeard.blogspot.com/2011/02/featured-again.html
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...